Ezeeflex industrial PVC Strip Curtain Roll
strip curtain doors
, insulating doors
are made of clear
transparent PVC strips curtains
for uninterrupted passage in
factories, shop floors etc.
They Are Ideal For:
Features and Advantages of PVC Strip Curtain Roll:
- Automobile Industry Textile Mills
- Cold Storages, Ice-Cream Units
- Food / Meat Processing Units
- Engineering Industry
- Unlimited access by vehicles and Pedestrians
- Energy conservation
- Increased Efficiency on the shop floor
- Rounded edges to avoid injury to Pedestrians
- Effective reduction in heat, cold and humidity-loss,
noise and dust transmission
- Improved working environment
- Prevents birds, flies, dust, fumes etc. from entering the working
- Maintenance free requiring an occasional wash with plain water
and / or colins
Fire Performance of PVC Strip Material
- Ezeeflex PVC Strip Curtain Roll and PVC strip doors
comprise of a unique U.V. resistant grade of clear soft P.V.C. in strip
form and powder coated CRCA / stainless steel hardware. Ezeeflex is made
of high quality, low toxic, cadmium free PVC. The recommended
operating temperature is 5 degee C to + 60 degree C.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals.
- Speciality grades suitable for cold store applications are available
and can withstand upto -35 degree C.
- The concept is simple but highly effective. Strips are hung with a
50% overlap in small interior apertures or factory partitioning. 100%
apertures are used for high pressure areas.
- Sliding door systems for heavy movement areas.
- Brilliant transparency Does not interfere with natural light.
- Ezeeflex material has an oxygen index of 23-34%. This value
represents the percentage of oxygen required to maintain combustion The
fact "normal" atmosphere will contain approximately 21% oxygen
means that Ezeeflex are self-Extinguishing.
- A special welding curtain is also available. These grades are
generally coloured green with reduction in harmful UV light of 99%.
- Buffer strips with a number of ridges absorb the initial impact with
abrasive vehicle components. These ridges protect the surface area and
ensure long term visibility.
PVC Strip material has an oxygen index value of 23-24%. This value
represents the percentage of oxygen in a controlled oxygen/nitrogen
atmosphere that is required to maintain combustion.
The fact that a "normal" atmosphere will contain approximately
21% oxygen means that PVC Strip can be considered effectively as 'SELF
As with many materials, PVC on burning will give off dense smoke and toxic
fumes such as hydrochloric acid and carbon monoxide. One must also consider
the "Chimney Effect" of vertical burning and of course the close
proximity of more combustible materials such as wood that have a lower
oxygen index and which would promote fire in the area of PVC Strip. PVC must
be considered a very safe material and is currently used in many forms in
building, for example "Window Frames" and should be judged in
relation to other materials when assessment of fire resistance is
Handling and Storage :
There are no transport or storage hazards, but due care should be taken
while the ROLLS OF "PVC Strip" ARE IN COILED FORM NOT to store in
wet or on damp floors or areas of high humidity. Keep away from heat or
direct sunlight. These precautions do not apply once the strip is hanging in
situ. See storage description (as diagram).